Daily Update May 24, 2018
Feedback needed from RBWO providers by June 1
Dear RBWO Providers,
The Office of Provider Management had the opportunity to engage in several workgroups with our RBWO Providers to prepare for upcoming changes to the FY19 Key Documents. Now, we need your valuable feedback in order to finalize our requirements for the upcoming contract period.
Please use the links below to review each proposed change to the PBP measures and the RBWO Minimum Standards:
- PBP measures -- https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TTZLR9Z
- RBWO Minimum Standards -- https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6KHS99C
For the following documents, please provide feedback via email to the individual listed next to the subject:
Please provide your feedback by June 1, 2018.
- Scope of Services / Contract Deliverables -- feedback to Shaun.Johnson@dhs.ga.gov
- CPA Partnership Protocol -- feedback to LaShaunda.Daniel@dhs.ga.gov
- Universal Corrective Action Plan -- feedback to Deborah.Spaulding@dhs.ga.gov
The Office of Provider Management
SAVE THE DATES
2018 Georgia Conference on Children and Families October 17-19, 2018
2019 Together Georgia Day at the Capitol January 31, 2019
An email newsletter as a public service Editor
Our MISSION: Together Georgia is a preeminent voice in Georgia's child and family welfare policy-making.
Our VISION: Together Georgia will ensure that member organizations are equipped to serve those that their missions are tied to through distributing emerging data as well as by collaborating with key government figures and pertinent decision makers