Daily Update March 3, 2017
Nonprofit Leadership Learning Community
Athens-Area Nonprofit Leadership Learning Community – Accepting Applications!
- NLLC will be a small group learning environment for nonprofit leaders in the Athens area who want to practice vital leadership skills in a supportive peer environment.
- The NLLC will bring together current and emerging leaders to participate in discussion, reflection, and action designed to examine and strengthen high-quality individual leadership skills.
- The NLLC will emphasize content and practice that respects and maximizes the potential and talents of all, builds self-awareness, and allows the group to grow together as leaders.
- The goal of the NLLC is to ensure that participants will leave with enhanced skills and a deeper network that allows them to be in a position to lead their organizations, and the community, more effectively.
This transformational series consists of 5 sessions:
- Opening Session: Understanding Yourself and Others as Leaders
Friday, March 24 (10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.)
Saturday, March 25 (8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.)
- Exploring Leadership Challenges: Multiple Perspectives
Friday, May 5 (8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
- Building on your Leadership Assets
Monday June 12 (8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
- Cultivating Shared Leadership
Friday, August 18 (8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
- Integrating Our Learnings
Friday, October 6 (8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
All sessions will be held at the Earthsong, a retreat center located just outside of Athens.
Thanks to a generous underwriter, the cost to participants is only $100 (this price includes all sessions). Payment is due upon acceptance to the program. Meals are included in most instances.
2017 NLLC Application Form
An email newsletter as a public service Editor