Executive Update January 25, 2017 - TG Annual Executive Retreat
The Together Georgia 2017 Executive Retreat is scheduled April 25 & 26 at WinShape Retreat.
This two-day event is filled with opportunity for you and your senior staff to engage in meaningful conversations with state leaders and receive updates from the national perspective. Your Executive Retreat is designed to create a positive atmosphere with thought leaders in a relaxed setting where we can build relationships and engage in productive dialogue. Our desire is to improve collaboration and practices for those we collectively serve.
- State Leaders: DFCS, DJJ, DBHDD, CMOs
- Together Georgia lobbyists, Stan Jones and Helen Sloat
- GCN consultants
We ask our guest to come prepared to have conversation with providers. We also ask TG members to prepare to share your ideas on how we can be better partner for the sake of the Georgia’s children and families. There will be ample opportunity to network with your colleagues in the relaxed and comfortable WinShape Retreat Center. We trust you will leave the retreat encouraged about the future and refreshed to better face tomorrow’s challenges.
Registration required: Please note there is a per person registration fee of $100, plus $90 for overnight lodging.
Link to register: https://www.regonline.com/er20170425
Date/Time: April 25 noon - 26 noon
Location: Winshape Retreat, 2277 Martha Berry Hwy NW, Mt. Berry, GA 30149
From Atlanta, Georgia:
- Approx. 1 hr., 20 min. (Approx. 72 miles).
- Take I-75 N to Rome-Canton Exit 290.
- Take left off exit, drive 2.5 mi., then road ends at a light.
- Turn left, then take an immediate right onto Highway 41 North (to reach Highway 411).
- Drive 2.8 mi., then take Highway 411 South exit (on right).
- Drive 17.3 mi., then turn right at light onto East Rome Bypass (Rome Loop 1).
- Drive 8.4 mi., then take right at light (see The Martha Berry Museum on your left) onto Martha Berry Highway (U.S. Highway 27 North).
- Drive 0.7 mi., then turn left into Berry College main entrance.
The above address will guide you to the entrance of Berry College. WinShape Retreat is located approx. 15 minutes from the entrance.
From the guard house, go to the flag pole court.
Take 2nd right in flag pole court - pass Hermann Hall (brick building on your left)
Turn right at the stop sign (T-intersection)
Take the first left and travel 3 miles through wooded areas
After the speed bump, take the first left to WinShape retreat (WinShape Center will be in front of you)
Turn right at the white entry walls
Proceed through the second set of white entry walls
Park in the paved lot
Walk up the center walkway
Go to the second building on your right. This is the Grand Chalet.
An email newsletter as a public service Editor