Member Update November 18, 2016
The Methodist Home media coverage of Georgia Gives Day
Alison Evans is interviewed on 41WMGT http://www.41nbc.com/2016/11/17/thousands-expected-donate-nonprofits-georgia-gives-day/
A number of Together Georgia members participated in the 2016 Georgia Gives Day, which raised a record $3.89 million. Mark your calendar for the 2017 Georgia Gives Day scheduled November 9, 2017. (The link is not yet active to sign up for 2017.)
From Georgia Center for Nonprofits
- What makes an organization eligible to participate in Georgia Gives Day?
Any state registered, Georgia based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization is eligible to participate.
- How do I know if my nonprofit is a 501(c)(3) organization?
You can check 501(c)(3) status on the NCCS Database.
- How do I know if my nonprofit is state registered?
You can search the Georgia Secretary of State’s website to determine your state registration status by clicking here.
- I’m not registered with the Georgia Secretary of State, how do I do so?
Nonprofit corporations are formed by filing Articles of Incorporation with the Georgia Secretary of State by clicking here.
- How much does it cost for a nonprofit to participate in Georgia Gives?
Nothing. There is no set-up fee to participate. Nonprofits enroll through a simple online registration form and receive an individual merchant account for donations to be directly deposited into the nonprofit's bank account.
An email newsletter as a public service Editor